Spanish, English, Korean
T.+82 2 6745 0139
Claudia studied Biological Sciences in her home country, Chile and continued to pursue her academic career in South Korea where she obtained her M.A. and Ph.D. at Seoul National University. Her research work is in the field of Molecular Biology and Genetically Modified Plants. She started her career in IP at PI IP LAW with particular interests in patents for biological inventions. Her hobbies include horseback riding and blogging on Korea for other foreigners. Back in Chile, she had a horse named Maximus whom she has missed since she arrived in Korea 10 years ago. In 2020, she became an honorary reporter for Korea.net and VisitSeoul.net.
- Technical Advisor, PI IP Law (2020 - Present)
- Postdoctorate Researcher, Millenium Institute for Integrative Biology and Center of Genomics and Bioinformatics Universidad Mayor, Chile (2018 - 2019)
- Student Researcher, Seoul National University Student Researcher, Advanced Institutes of Convergence Technology (2009 - 2017)
- M.A. in Biological Sciences, Seoul National University
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences, Seoul National University