T.+82 2 6745 0415
"A patent attorney who puts customer satisfaction first"
Yeonju has accumulated diverse expertise in the intellectual property field by working with large corporations including semiconductor technology companies, universities, and also mid-sized companies. With many years of experiences and know-hows, she not only has a deep understanding of her clients' technologies, but also strives to provide professional IP services through continuous research and effort. Yeonju always aims to go above and beyond to serve her clients. At PI IP LAW, Yeonju specializes in the fields of software, artificial intelligence, and electronics. In her free time, Yeonju enjoys camping with her family and is interested in language studies.
- Associate, PI IP LAW (2023 - Present)
- Associate, C&S Patent and Law Office (2019 - 2021)
- Associate, KLP IP Firm (2017 - 2018)
- Associate, Prime Patent Law Firm (2013 - 2017)
- KEPCO Knowledge, Data & Network Co., Ltd. (2007 - 2010)
- 52nd Korean Patent Bar
- B.A. in Electrical and Information and Communication Engineering, Pukyong National University