Korean, English, French
T.+82 2 6745 0416
"The Attorney who can Closely Protect Clients’ IP Rights with Diverse Perspectives"
Yeonjae majored in Aerospace, Logistics, and International Aerospace Law at Korea Aerospace University. She graduated law school at Jeju National University and is currently studying Commercial Law at Korea University. Yeonjae passed the Korean Bar Examination in 2021 and started her career at Minju Law Firm. She handled a variety of cases including copyright and design issues and gave satisfaction to her clients by providing a new perspective. She joined PI IP LAW's trademark team based on her experience of dealing with trademark and design cases during her internship at Seoul Central District Court Intellectual Property Team. Yeonjae enjoys practicing yoga in the morning, playing tennis with her friends, and also reading books of various genres in her free time.
- Associate/Attorney at Law, PI IP LAW (2021 - Present)
- Associate, Minju Law Firm (2021)
- Intern, Shin & Kim LLC (2020)
- Intern, Seoul Central District Court Intellectual Property Team (2020)
- Intern, Korean Government Legal Service (2019)
- Member, Korean Bar Association (KBA) (2021 - Present)
- 10th Korean Bar Exam
- M.D. in Commercial Law, Korea University
- J.D. in Law, Jeju National University
- B.A. in Aerospace, Logistics and Aerospace Law, Korea Aerospace University
- International School Bangkok