T.+82 2 6745 0419
"The Patent Attorney guaranteed to provide you with the best IP service"
From the beginning of his career, Yongduck has handled numerous patent cases for leading companies in the Korean Electronic Engineering business such as LG Electronics and Samsung Electronics. At KBK Patent Law, he contributed to registering various patents such as UI/UX, Mobile Communication Systems, Wearable Devices, Internet of Things, Electronic Payment Systems, Vehicle parts, Drones, Healthcare devices, and Flexible Displays. In addition, he took the lead on major tasks such as matching patents held by LG Electronics with products released by other key players in the domestic market and analyzing patent trends. Yongduck was scouted as a member of the Semiconductor team at Kasan IP Law, where he contributed to patent registration of Samsung Electronics' global semiconductor technology. He mainly performed patent tasks that require outstanding expertise in Electronic Engineering, such as Memory System Design, Main Conductor Processing, Analog Circuit Design, and Semiconductor Packaging. Together with Gunhong, Yongduck enjoys playing golf outside of work. He also loves to travel and learn new cultures to broaden his perspective.
“He is truly passionate about his work and the IP domain, and refuses to be the second in IP. He is exceptionally thorough and committed and takes care of each step and process with care and passion.”
- Senior Associate, PI IP LAW (2018 - Present)
- Patent Attorney, Kasan IP Law (2017 -2017)
- Patent Attorney, KBK & Associates (2014 - 2017)
- Lecturer, IP Reader Flip Learning Off-line Course, Korea Invention Promotion Association (2019)
- Advisor, International IP Contents Development and Proliferation, Korea Invention Promotion Association (2018)
- 50th Korean Patent Bar
- B.A. in Electronic Engineering, Soongsil University