Korean, English, Japanese
Sujeong graduated from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Chung-Ang University and started her career in the patent industry as an IP researcher at KTG, a PCT International Searching Authority (ISA). Later, she was in charge of CPC reclassification at Creocian, a classification agency designated by the KIPO. At Creocian, she successfully led a CPC reclassification project by analyzing various technologies such as camera technology using CCD chips, computer processing technologies, and wind turbine. Sujeong's hobbies are listening to music and watching various performances. She is also into indoor gardening recently.
- 2021~Present Patent Engineer, PI IP LAW
- 2016~2018 Patent CPC Classifier, Creocian
- 2015~2016 Patent ISA Researcher for PCT, KTG
- IP Information Analyst, OCP 11g
- B.A. in Computer Science and Engineering and Cultural Contents, Chung-Ang University