Hyunjin majored in Electrical Engineering at university, and with her interest in intellectual property and technology licensing, she took government training course on IP protection and technology licensing. She started her career as an engineer in an IT manufacturing company to build practical experiences in research and development. Hyunjin has extensive experience in R&D projects, including developing lithium-ion battery BMS, electric two-wheeled vehicle, NPU SOC AI development board, PAPR using BLDC motor, and board using various sensors. Hyunjin enjoys Yoga and working out at the gym.
- Patent Engineer, PI IP LAW (2021 - Present)
- Hardware Engineer, INFOWORKS (2019 - 2021)
- System Engineer, TAEINICT (2019 - 2019)
- Industrial Engineer Radio Telecommunication Equipment
- B.A. in Electrical Engineering, Konkuk University