T.+82 2 6745 0415
"First-rate patent attorney with outstanding performance and expertise in latest technology"
Donggeun graduated from Korea University with his major in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and joined Intellectual Property Law Firm PCR as an associate attorney. While at PCR, he provided overall IP services for patent cases on next generation technologies such as electric hardware, software, blockchain, deep learning and big data. Donggeun has continuously engaged in IP analysis and portfolio management projects, and showcased outstanding performance while successfully satisfying the client’s needs and business objectives. Some of his key clients include South Korea’s major medical institutions, for whom he conducted projects on registering AI technology using medical data as patents and establishing robust IP portfolios. Moreover, he has contributed to educating students on registering their ideas as patents by engaging in a youth consulting project. Donggeun enjoys listening to music and likes to exercise.
- PI IP LAW, Senior Associate (2020 - Present)
- Intellectual Property Law Firm PCR, Associate (2017 - 2020)
- Health-Medical TLO Technology Development Coordinator, Korea Health Industry Development Institute (2019)
- Consultant, Young Inventors Program, Korea Invention Promotion Association (2018-2019)
- 51st Korean Patent Bar
- B.A. in Electrical Engineering, Korea University