Korean, English, Japanese
T.+82 2 6405 0444
"Striving to provide outstanding performance through dedication and continuity"
Chihyung majored in Electrical Engineering and Aesthetics at Seoul National University. He graduated law school at Chonnam National University and passed the Korean Bar Examination in 2021 with a specialty in copyright law. He started his career as Attorney at Law, and joined PI IP LAW as Patent Attorney after. At PI IP LAW, he is engaging in AI patent projects of major startup companies in Korea. Chihyung has contributed to winning a lawsuit involving civil law, criminal Law, and administrative law. He is particularly interested in Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI), and state-of-the-art electrical engineering. His wide coverage of professionalism satisfies clients at all times and his colleagues love working with him. Chihyung enjoys gaming, building plamodels on his holiday. In recent days, he started to read SF Masterpieces.
- Associate/Attorney at Law, PI IP LAW (2021 - Present)
- Associate, OPES LAW OFFICE (2021)
- Member, Korean Bar Association (KBA) (2021 - Present)
- 10th Korean Bar Exam
- J.D. in Chonnam National University
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, B.A in Department of Aesthetics, Seoul National University