The Magician of Patent Portfolio Building
YoungSeung studied Computer Science at Dankook University and started his career as patent researcher at Korea Institute of Patent Information. At Korea Institute of Patent Information, YeongSeung dealt with patent research and analysis of ubiquitous technology as well as other diverse arenas. He continued his career in private IP firms, by overseeing patent portfolio building of various industry sectors through prior arts research, patent mapping, and handling IP-R&D businesses. Being an extrovert, YoungSeung aspires to focus and concentrate when it comes to work and aims to deliver the best IP consulting results. YoungSeung enjoys spending his free time watching YouTube videos, Netflix, and movies.
- 2021~Present Patent Engineer, PI IP LAW
- 2014~2020 Deputy General Manager, Wellips
- 2013~2014 Assistant Manager, Creocian
- 2011~2013 Assistant, Korea Institute of Patent Information
- Technology Transfer Agent